Saturday, February 12

The lost is found!

I couldn't remember where I had left this old blog that I started and promptly forgot about! Good thing I still had the old email account I used for this so I could reclaim it. Has it really been seven years?

Regarding my archived posts:
1) I've learned to stabilize my mood through proper nutrition. I was long into life extension ideas but since 2004 I have discovered the value of Omega-3s, D3 and lotsa B to keep them old brain cell membranes in peak form. Phosphatidylserine and choline help too.
2) I've got one old bottle of wine left, a 1969 Gevrey Chambertin. They were all interesting to drink but none of them blew my mind. I guess I'm over my old wine mania for now. I think it was driven by the collection gene I suffer from that unchecked leads to incapacitating pack-rat syndrome.

After reading my daughter's recent blog post (My Life in Japan) I am inspired to attempt this writing exercise in full view of the dozens who will see this. ;-)

No comments: